This course meets the continuing education requirement of the BACB for supervisors, after a supervisor has taken the 8-hour supervision course. This course will go beyond the basic 8 Hour Supervision course and cover topics with more depth. Topics covered are initiating supervision, conducting supervision, documentation, diversity issues, building a relationship and more. This course will help you further develop your supervision practice and hone your skills to be an effective supervisor.
Clinical Supervision Skills | Supervision CEU Credits: 4
Dr. Jaime Flowers is a professor of School Psychology at Stephen F. Austin State University. She is a Licensed Educational Psychologist (LEP) In California and Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) in Texas, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and a Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP). Her current research interest includes behavior analytic ethics, and functional behavior analysis in schools.
1. Learn best practice for initiating supervision
2. Learn best practice for goal setting during supervision
3. Learn how to build a relationship during supervision.
4. Learn how to incorporate diversity into your supervision.
5. Learn best practice in giving feedback during supervision.
6. Learn best practices for documentation during supervision.
7. Learn best practices for supervision evaluation.